Here’s the overview of the new export options, HaploGrep 2 offers, by clicking on the small arrow next to Export:
- a) The HaploGrep result file as default format, ending with .HSD – find out more about the simple text-format, as well as an Example file.
- b) The extended HaploGrep result file, with remaining and not found polymorphisms, as well as amino acid change annotation for remaining polymorphisms as text files.
- c) Graphical Phylogenetic Tree, opened in Browser as pdf, or as download (svg, pdf or png).
- d) VCF file, with preview in Browser
- e) Multiple Sequence Alignment Format opened in Browser, based on BIOJS.
- f) Fasta files
- g) Fluxus Network.exe files
Missing a specific export format? Feel free to contact us!